Tuesday 28 December 2010

Evaluation question 3

How have you learned from audience feedback?
[ UPLOAD VIDEO FOOTAGE OF PEER INTERVIEWS ASAP! ]



Audience feedback gave me a strong idea of what the audience prefer to see within my film poster and advertisement of my upcoming movie also advising me of significant changes that will aid my campaign, giving me a clear insight into their mind and thoughts allowing me to see how my audience would be attracted to my product.
Feedback regarding changes to font, colour, size and images used aided my campaign. Whilst talking to my individuals I felt that they were in sync with my product and ideas as if they also wanted the outcome to be as successful as can be.
My initial poster idea was stretched out into three different posters, this allowed me have diverse choice when selecting my final movie poster. At first I and my group had discussed and given feedback to each other on the cover, individuals were then asked for their preferences on the magazine covers. They commented on the layouts and which magazine appeared more like a publication rather than coursework.
I learnt that without audience feedback you are putting the success of your product at risk of being unnecessary to the market and less appealable to a target audience. Feedback is a major priority throughout a media campaign; this is clearly evident in any successful media associated product.

No comments:

Post a Comment