Wednesday 3 November 2010

November 3rd 2010: Media lesson

Today was our first lesson back from half term, I was given a task to go over my blog and assess my work. I was given an evaluation sheet and evaluated my blog giving my self a level for each criteria out of 4, 1 being the lowest and 4 being the highest. After evaluating my blog me and my group had an editorial meeting to organize what each of us would be doing and we recorded this on a 'student action sheet', this has allowed us to be sure of what each member of the group will be doing in the next couple of days. This action sheet has made the work load equal on the group as no one is doing more than others and the sheet almost gives the group personal deadlines that should be met so that we can continue on with the next task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment