Friday 19 November 2010



Me and me media group have decided that the will divide the work between each other, film posters was my task. I decided that i should do the movie covers as i feel comfortable with photoshop from my coursework from last year.
I came up with three draft copies and have now begun discussing with my group which will be our final choice. I also created the a name for the movie production which will work in co-operation with out film, ' Paranormal Productions' is our movie production.
We originally came up with the name 'SHE LOVES ME, SHE LOVES ME NOT' but we then decided that we should shorten it to 'SHE LOVES ME NOT'. I have now made the film title and used it on my blog title.
Manipulating the images on photoshop was a struggle as i needed to make the covers resemble a horror poster as much as possible. When creating the covers on photoshop i had to be sure that the colors, font and images worked well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment